Recommendations


Hi All,

To start off this blog I wanted to share some book, chef and food shows that I recommend or that often inspire me. I hope these will help you all to get into the kitchen! 



Books:

Chrissy Teigen, Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat

The Family Table: Recipes and Moments from a Nomadic Life
Book by Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett-Warwell, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, and Jussie Smollett

The Real Girl's Kitchen by Haylie Duff

The I Don't Know How To Cook Book : 300 Great Recipes You Can't Mess Up! 
Mary-Lane Kamberg

Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck (Thug Kitchen Cookbooks) by Thug Kitchen

Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering Hardcover by Joanna Gaine

Chefs

Jamie oliver
Donna Hay 
Rachel Ray 

TV/Youtube

Dinner at Tiffani's
Chef’s Table
Tia Mowry At Home
Dessert Games
Laura in the Kitchen 

Enjoy! talk soon, Norah. 



Comments

Popular Posts